Friday, July 18, 2014

WHY I KEEP TEACHING

Why I Keep Teaching



I am not an Edutainer, my job is not to entertain the students in order to get them to learn. 

My job is to make them think and learn the skills that will help them make this world a better place for my retirement. So when I can find anything that helps to capture their imaginations, then I am going to put it into play in my classroom.

In my Summer Health course we watched a documentary on SuperBugs.  We used Padlet for class feedback, each table used iPads to post their discussion points on the Padlet Wall to create further discussion. 

Here are a few images from the class.  

SMART Board Padlet Wall Begins

Students Use iPads to post to wall from group discussion.

 
Students respond to Padlet Wall
Padlet Wall Grows


Don't tell anyone the students had FUN!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment