Thursday, May 1, 2014

Featured Teacher on SOPHIA

Featured Teacher on SOPHIA



In January I adopted the SOPHIA website as a means of delivering content for my Honors Chemistry class.  I create Tutorials and Playlists for students to view and complete work at home.
Both my students and I ave been very pleased with the SOPHIA site which is run by Capella University and Bill Nye (The Science Guy). I have completed professional development programs online through SOPHIA/Capella on the Flipped Classroom, iPads in the Classroom and the Virtual Classroom. I have shared SOPHIA in my department and have been a featured contributor to the School of Thought Blog.


This month SOPHIA has chosen me as the Featured Teacher for the use of Technology in the classroom. The link below will take you to the SOPHIA website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment